A 48 hours of hardware and IoT Hackathon. Hackathon = Hack + Marathon. All participants will work together as a team and create Fun-Inspired project together with cardboard. People will get amazed by how a simple piece of cardboard could be an unusual product when it combine with Arduino system. It would be our future trend of IoT World. We aim to connect different industries of people to form a community, stimulate public's creativity and of course make a difference in our society.
Why Should You Join?
- Experience the challenges
- Enhance soft skills and learn new technical skills
- Unleash creativity to create something and get support from mentors
- Create Sense of Accomplishment
- Path towards startup
- Win Prizes
- Have Fun! Free Food! Precious Memories
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration fees are non-refundable.
2. Payment can be made by bank in, online transfer or cash. Participants must email the bank in/online transfer receipts to [firstname.lastname@example.org] after payment. If participants fail to email the receipt, the registration will not get accepted.
3. Registration must be completed by 6th April 2018 on Friday.
4. Participants are registered individually and will form team on the first day.
5. Participants will present their pitch and respond to questions during pitching session on 22rd April in allocated time.
6. Pitches must be the original work of the team presenting.
7. Each team captain must be present at all mandatory informational sessions.
8. By submitting this registration form, you have read this form and understand the guidelines for 48H2 Hackathon.
9. MSOGO Management SDN BHD reserves the right to disqualify any team that in its judgement violates 48H2 Hackathon guidelines, processes or rules.
10. MSOGO Management SDN BHD decisions are final and
11. MSOGO Management SDN BHD will not take the responsibilities upon any lost or damages.
12. The identities of the participants as well as any pitch delivered during 48H2 Hackathon are considered public domain and can be used by MSOGO Management SDN BHD for marketing & PR purposes.
13. All teams are required to participate in media and press opportunities related to 48H2 Hackathon. This includes but is not limited to, the following opportunities:
- Teams may be asked to provide a description of their pitch that will be made available to media and maybe released publicity, either in part or in its entry.
- Participants may be asked to speak to the media for competition related interviews when requested; participants may be asked to provide quotes or content for any competition related press release
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
7:00 PM MYT
- Msogo 1st floor, Atrium B, Prangin Mall, Penang
On sale until Apr 20, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- MSOGO, 1-123A Prangin Mall, Jalan Dr. Lim Chwee Leong, 10100 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia Malaysia
MSogo Prangin Mall77 Followers